lyndsey likes (and Lyndsey) have moved! Searching at the new site, Local Abroad...

lyndsey likes...: 1400 Stairs

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

1400 Stairs

Yesterday after work, I took a short walk to the Don Valley, 25 times up and down the Queen street stairs in about 30 minutes.  I'm pretty sure one guy on a bike thought my stainless water bottle might have been a bomb.  He looked at it for a while, even after I told him, loudly from mid way up the stairs, that it was my water.

In addition, I did:
Push-ups: 3 x 10 (mod)
Dips: 3 x 10
Sit-ups: 3 x 15 each straight, left and right
My calves were sore when I woke up this morning, but a quick stretch seemed to make them feel better.  Why my quads still don't hurt is a little beyond me.  Maybe it's because they're overdeveloped!

I was also talking to my aunt, who told me about a stretching regime her physiotherapist recommended for her knees that is working really well for her.  I'm going to give it a try.  While my knees are manageable, pain wise, they don't feel great.

0 comments:

Post a Comment