lyndsey likes (and Lyndsey) have moved! Searching at the new site, Local Abroad...

lyndsey likes...: Teppanyaki

Friday, September 27, 2013

Teppanyaki

Wednesday night R and I went for dinner with two of his friends to an awesome Teppanyaki Restaurant in Hoofddorp called Senbazuru. Our chef was hilarious and helpful, telling us which sauces we were supposed to use with each dish (if any). I would definitely recommend going, just know that it wasn't cheap like most restaurants here.

During the noodle course, the chef rolled up the fried egg and started shooting it in my direction. He then told me I was going to help him by catching one of the pieces in my mouth! R's friend knew this was coming and was kind enough to film it for me. It took me 3 tries, and unfortunately the successful attempt was not captured on film.

The funny thing about the location of this restaurant is its proximity to the ski hill. Yes, I said ski hill! R was highly embarrased that I wanted to take photos, but I did! It's an artificial surface with a T-bar lift. And the craziest part - it was busy on a Wednesday evening in September! I guess it's all the people getting ready for the ski season.

Add caption

0 comments:

Post a Comment