![]() |
| Sweaty, exhausted and red... |
I am now going to make my mom's famous (at least with my group of friends) Toffee Butter Crunch. We call it Lewiskor, because it tastes like a Skor bar, but better and it doesn't stick in your teeth quite as much. I'm going to try and dye the almond meal orange to make it a bit festive. I'll post about the results later this week.
Yesterday, despite what I thought was an excellent flight suit and glasses, I got a few questions about what my costume was, so I went to the army surplus store and got some patches to sew on, and some wings to pin on. Hopefully that'll clear up any questions for tonight!

YAY for some reason I don't get updates BUT now I realize it's b/c until now you never had a GFC I'm gonna follow :D YAY and you look awesome sweet work out I've never done pylo but Ive heard good things about it.
ReplyDelete