View Larger Map
We walked along boulevard by the North Sea. Despite being so cold and grey, it was still beautiful. I didn't want to get sand all over my boots, so we didn't walk on the beach. We also walked along the Hoofdstraat (the main pedestrian street), where bought a shirt from Esprit for 15 Euros! Horray for sale racks! We stopped at a wicked pub with an accordion on the wall and a wide selection of Trappist beers on the menu to have a hot chocolate and so I could use the bathroom.
![]() |
| My hands were too cold to take pics of anything outdoors |
When we got back, I had a nap, then we went to R's parent's house for dinner. His mom had made a delicious curry soup and Cantonese noodle dish. As seems pretty usual now, we had some great conversations and great laughs. They showed me their home video from their trip to France this summer to celebrate his parent's 40th wedding anniversary. They're a fun and crazy family!

0 comments:
Post a Comment